The Rochester General Breast Center accepts all major health insurances, including:
If you don't have insurance and are unable pay the cost of service, contact the Women's Health Partnership, a coalition of health care providers in Monroe and Livingston Counties who focus on increasing access to breast and cervical cancer screening. If you have any questions about eligibility requirements, contact the Women's Health Partnership at 585.753.5978.
The Balanced Budget Act of 1997 expanded the Medicare coverage of screening mammograms from once every other year to once a year. Medicare pays 80% of the approved amount for a screening mammogram and the patient pays the remaining 20%.
Most insurance plans cover mammography. Any co-payment due under your health plan will be billed to you. If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance company.
You can pay your bill online. If you have a question about your bill, contact the billing office Monday-Friday: 9 am - 4:30 pm at 585.922.1900.
Feel free to contact us at 585.922.4715 if you have insurance questions.
Browse our expert physicians and providers to find the best and most convenient doctor or specialist for you.Physician Directory
With hundreds of locations throughout Western and Central New York, find a Rochester Regional Health location for the services closest to your home.Find a Location